Psychics/love

Question
QUESTION: Hello my name Jacqueline (female) 10-5-80 i want to know if u see a future with my current boyfriend ( fiance) Jose 3-21-77 ( male) . He lives in another state but comes every weekend to see me. Do u see him finally moving to where I live? Do u see a future with us marriage kids etc . Please let me know . Thank you :)"

ANSWER: how long has this relationship been progressing?

QUESTION: Hello.we been together 3 years

Answer
Terms of service: 100% accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as working with energy requires participation of a human being, who is not perfect. I only receive information for your highest good and others involved, not necessarily what you want to hear. But nothing is definite, as your own free will, choices you make, and the nature of life itself can alter the course of your path. Anyone who guarantees 100% accuracy is being less than honest. Anything that can be foreseen can be changed (this is the gift of foresight). As stated in my profile, I do not promise to answer your question in this free brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment.

Free service: Do you ever go and see Jose? :) You have to ask yourself what is it that you feel you are going to lose out on if you give and not take all the time. There's a sense that you are scared of being rejected if you really are who you are, so you hide your true self even from yourself. I feel Jose really does like you, but you also have to give unconditionally and step out of your comfort zone for progress to be made in the long-term relationship.

Clarification: 1. mini insight. 2. Challenges. 3. Deeper insight

Psychics

Gipsy