Psychics/Love..

Question
Hello Saphina,
My name is Silvia. Past two years have been pretty challenging and I was wondering if I will meet someone soon. I have very recently met a man, Jose Luis, and I feel connected, however he is sending mixed signal and not sure I should simply move on. My DOB is 04/02/79. Unfortunately I don't know his (but he is in his mid/late 30s, probably 37-38). Thank you so much Saphina!!

Answer
Hello there and thank you for contacting me
Sorry for the delay in the reply back as I've been experiencing technical difficulties
I can strongly feel that this new year of 2013 has a lot waiting for you
Especially through the area of love. From what I can feel love has always been the most difficult area of your life you have come to realize that love is the only thing that would make you feel happy and complete but yet this seems to be the hardest thing to get a hold on
I definitely feel a strong connection between you and this meant that you mentioned but it seems like there is some mixed emotions and feelings from his side he is very attracted to you but there's something that's surrounding you that's pushing him away it is not exactly you I know you're good person but something spiritually is going on. you have a lot of interference I would like to explain further but sometimes it is difficult to do so through email so I'm going to give you my personal website here you can contact me and we can chat live one-on-one with the chat box link and I will be able to read for you and explain more in detail the steps you can dictate to allow yourself to start moving forward

http://www.futureinsightadvice.com

I hope to hear from you soon I have a lot to tell you

Psychics

psychic

At a young age of 13 I began to relies that my seances dreams and intuition was much different of those in my age group . My visions at one point helped me to save my sisters life at this age and that's when I knew that my gift and calling was not To please my self but devote my life to using this gift to help others . By age 15 i began to become well known to those in my community a small town in illinois in witch I grew up in . I was always giving advice to close friends and family. By age 18 I decided To let my gift out to the world and the experience has been life changing. With thousands of readings I do per year I have relies That with each person I find my gift growing stronger each time . I have now been on many local radio stations and interviewed For sport predictions for major league events . I have my own established website for over 5 years. With over 250,000 visitors and Counting . And now I am ready to share my experience and 99.9 percent accuracy readings with all experts.

Over 200 hours of meditation schooling at Illinois school of yoga Graduate of Barry Barkley hypnotherapy 1998

I do keep all my clients private and confidential