I recently reunited with a former ex gf that I always believed was the one that got away.  She's still healing from a bad break up but trying to work towards something with me.

I would like to know if once she is healed, she will indeed be my soulmate.

Raul 12/7/1976
Nikki 6/22/1982

She feels she was a fool to ever leave you but she will become confused emotionally when the ex she broke up with tries to woo her back. Allow her plenty of time and space to heal. Even when she makes comments to you about her emotions and how true they are to you remain calm as she still does have intense feelings for the other guy.

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.