Psychics/Love

Question
I recently reunited with a former ex gf that I always believed was the one that got away.  She's still healing from a bad break up but trying to work towards something with me.

I would like to know if once she is healed, she will indeed be my soulmate.

Raul 12/7/1976
Nikki 6/22/1982

Thanks!

Answer
Raul
She feels she was a fool to ever leave you but she will become confused emotionally when the ex she broke up with tries to woo her back. Allow her plenty of time and space to heal. Even when she makes comments to you about her emotions and how true they are to you remain calm as she still does have intense feelings for the other guy.

Psychics

psychichelper