Psychics/love

Question
i am a female born 27 apr 75 likes a girl, her name is above mentioned. dob : 19/06/83 living in malaysia. Does this girl interested in me, any relationship or anyone there ?  thanks

Answer
hello and thank you for contacting me I do feel a strong connection between you and this person that you mentioned above.
I feel that you and this person are meant to be together and this person has the same feelings for you but it seems there is so much that hold you to back from being together the way you are meant to be.
Something in your mind and heart will not let you forget about how you feel for this person
I have a lot more to tell you but the question you did not leave a private ended things I need to tell you about Holly relationship will form between you two must be said in private

I am going to give you a website to where I can chat which you live or no cost one on one
Here we can talk live in the reading can be more detailed so you can understand
Just go to the homepage and please ask for psychic Michael
I hope to hear from you very soon as I have many things you need to know as soon as possible

http://www.futureinsightadvice.com

Hope to hear from you on click to chat  

Psychics

michael