Psychics/Love

Question
Inbal,

My name is Lisa, my birth date is February 1, 1987. I need guidance in my love life. Should I move on from my seven year relationship with Todd, born on September 1, 1971 because of our problems or go out and start all over (possibly searching for a man I met once, years ago, I don't have any way of finding him)? Please help me. As a child I grew up around psychics, but they have since past and I miss having that direct guidance.

Thanks, Lisa

Answer
the answer is Yes, this relationship are going no where and you have already dedicate enough time for them , the guy is not able to maintain long term stable blanced relationship he is to busy taking care of himself and his own needs listen only to his own self as well.  

Psychics

Inbal