When will I find my true love? When will I get married? And finally be happy?

Hello and thank you for contacting me with your question I do feel that in the past you have been very much hurt and broken hearted in your love life And you do not have a problem in meeting people but you seem to have a problem in meeting the right people it seems only negative is drawn and attracted to you.. However I do not feel that you are meant to be alone all of your life things will turn around you do have a soulmate and I feel that your soulmate is someone that you do know of at this time.. But there are things that you need to know things that I am feeling are blocking you from finding love here is my website you can either choose to chat live with me or call me by phone hope to hear from you soon Godbless..

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics