Psychics/Love issue

Question
Hi Serena, I am curious about a man I work with. We work together and I sense a strong attraction between us. My name is Penny DOB 4th September 1969 and his name is Peter 1st November 1968. Do you see anything happening between us in the future?

Answer
My profile states "I do not promise to answer your question in this brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment"

Receiving... I feel both of you have the potential of hooking up, but you have to act rather than not act, this will set things in motion. Future all depends on the emotional baggage being carried around, release the past, and the future gets better.

Further details refer to:
$10 Dating detective insight and advice
$13 Feelings for you how does Peter really feel about you, what is he not telling you
$13 Mini insight I will take into account, that both of you are single and see how the near and far future will pan out with the energies at present

Psychics

Gipsy