Psychics/Loved Ones

I was wondering if you have any advice or words from any family members/spirit guides I may have on the other side?

Hello Tiffany, thank you for contacting me. The advice from all those who are still loving you and still present to you from their non-physical perspective is simple but loud and offered with much love indeed,
relax, appreciate, enjoy
These three words they would love to wave infont of you every morning you wake up so that they are the first things you see. Here is what I suggest you do. Get them written up nicely and frame them and put them somewhere in the room where you normally wake up. Notice them whenever you can and feel and know the great love and humour that your decesaed loved ones hold you in. No one is hovering over you or lurking around corners in a spirit, Hollywood kind of way - it doesn't quite work like that, but from their conscious, non-physical form, they are present to you and cheering for you ... cheering is abit of a wet word to use but its the best one I can think of and I'm sure you get what I mean.
There are going to be a while heap of experiences in life that will be pleasing to you and a whole bunch too that you will not like. Your task is to sift through them and come to conclusions and preferences that best suit you and while not getting distracted by or figuring in what others may think. In this sense your non-physical fan-club are telling you to relax - you just can't figure others opinions into your life and make decisions that are best for you - you will most likely end up pleasing nobody very much and instead of appreciation for your life you will have regret and grumpiness. So ... live gracefully and uniquely - the key is appreciation for all things -even the unwanted things and then your life will be an energy ride of funfair proportions and you will end up the most stunning and lovely elderly lady on the block and not a grumpy, dissatisfied one. If you do get grumpy you can exptect to feel more grumpy still becuase your deceased relatives will tease you and you will resent it rather than allow yourself to feel the fun and love they mean to convey to you. No one will ever give you better advice than those three words from your deceased fans, so please, frame them and let them by your compass to navigate through all that life causes you to experience.

I have a feeling this is not quite what you were expecting but I can only offer what I receive and I have to say, your fan-club is loud and clear from my point of view. Forgive the fan-club phrase - it is always difficult to find the right words and all words are only symbols at the end of the day but I use these words to most quickly, accurately and effectively communicate to you in a way that best helps you understand. It is not my intention to be disrespectful in any way - but the truth is your relatives have such humour with their love and this thing about you not turning into a grumpy old woman is causing a riot of chuckles with them - I just pray you are able to chuckle with them. Please accept my very best wishes and thank you again for contacting me, Roy Pierce

Roy Pierce

I can answer questions concerning people's desire to have some form of contact with deceased friends or relatives or, if required, animals. In summary, I consider myself an expert on communication between physical and non-physical reality. While I can act as a medium, I prefer to teach people how to make contact themsleves. I would prefer questions to be marked as private, if possible. Please not that information to answer questions of this kind is not immediately available, effort and time are required to establish a satisfactory response so please do not mind that it may take a day or two to receive an answer - this does not mean I have forgotten you. I am currently living and working in south east Asia so there is a time factor there too for those who contact me from Europe and the States - it is, however, an absolute pleasure to deal with people from all over the globe.

As an ordained minister, I have had 15 years experience in dealing with bereavement and bereaved people. Many have asked if it is possible to contact deceased people. I beleive it is possible for anyone to contact any non-physical reality and I have helped many people do this from different cultures, religions and countries.

Caritas International / Roman Catholic Church

E-book and website pending

I have a Diploma in Philosophy and an MA in Theology for Ministry from the Catholic University of Leuven.

as per educational credentials above

Many bereaved people from various religions and cultures and countries.