Psychics/marriage

Question
Hi! I am in a love relationship for 2 and a half years with my boyfriend. I don't know if you need a date of birth, but I will tell you anyway. Mine is first of February 1980, and his is 27 of July 1977. We had a rough start and some problems in our relationship (both sides) and now finally everything is normal. We love each other very much and we are very close. Now we are talking about living together and marriage and kids. I think I want that a little bit sooner than he does. Do you see us living together and married in a near future? Thank you very much!

Answer
He does have some fear of commitment at this time you may have to push him a little bit to do this but I think that you showed once he is in the situation and living with you he will find that he is very happy and then you are very happy all will end well good luck and God bless

Psychics

Advisor Abby