Psychics/Is it meant to be?

QUESTION: I met this guy on a social site that I frequently use. He is a single parent just like me and that is what made us click. We started talking about being a single parent and all the ups and downs of that. We have not went a day without speaking. We talk on the phone all day long, text each other when a phone call isn't possible and are really starting to have feelings for one another. We live 17 hours away from each other and I have never considered moving away from home until I met him and now that is all I want to do. Realistically it would be a year or better before I could make a permanent move to Ohio, but a short visit is always possible. I want to know if you see this working out for him and I.

ANSWER: your real first name? your birth year?
his name? his birth year?
have you met in person?
are you in a mutually consented 'relationship' now? how long for now?

QUESTION: My real first name is Debi, My birth year is 1981, His name is Brandon, His birth year is 1986, We have not met yet, but we have consented to in a relationship status and agree that we are to be faithful to one another and we have been together since September 29, 2012

My profile states "I do not promise to answer your question in this brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment"

Receiving - Brandon is currently going through a period of soul searching, I don't feel he's fully committed to you as you think he is. You Debi, yes I can feel is feeling like he's 'the one' and feeling happy as a result. Yes I do feel this relationship can go somewhere, but you need to communicate honestly to each other, not from a place of insecurity but real needs and not by projecting emotional baggage onto each other.

$19 is he 'the one'
$19 mini insight giving advice and current future direction  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there