Psychics/Mesmerism

Question
Hello, I have a few questions regarding the ability known as 'mesmerism'. Is it possible for non-vampires to learn? How effective is it? Do both sang-vamps and psi-vamps develop this skill? How does this skill work?

Answer
1)  I don't know.  Possibly some could.  

2)  I'm not sure that I understand this question.  There is information on my personal findings here:  http://vampires.wingedwolfpsion.com/mesmerismlog.html

3)  Yes, both sang and psy-vamps appear to have this ability innately.  Probably not ALL of them do--there are many different types of each.  

4)  I don't know, but it appears to be related to telepathy or nervous system interference.  It may involve forcibly changing a person's state of consciousness to induce something like sleep paralysis.  This is purely speculative.

Psychics

Winged Wolf