Psychics/Met someone

I met someone last June 2012. I fell in love with him he is born 11- June 1978 , I m born 13 June 1976.

He is already in a relationship engaged to be married he told me from the benning and I did not care cause I don't really want to marry right now , just wanted to have fun. But I did not know that love would hurt so much .. A month ago I ended the relationship. But I still love him. It is really heartbreaking but I guess I had to do this.
The only thing that is really killing me is that we were together for almost half a year and we parted and I never found out how he truely feels about me. Does he love me but cannot leave the girl he is commited to ? Is he afraid of sticking to me coz he wants a marriage and stability and I don't so there is no point recking his existing relationship to be around me.

I don't know these questions are driving me crazy. My soul is just hooked up on him :(
Thanks for answering

ANSWER: I do not give private sessions here

QUESTION: Ok you can answer in public :)
I don't mind

My dear this relationship started with a cheating. cheating of him on another female like you.
and the world work sometimes by the law of karma.
numerology suggest this was meant to be only short hot flirt and be done with but one of you or both chose to drag it all this way until its hurting. best would be to cut all ties with him and move on and as for how he felt toward you I might be able to check that if you wish to share his and your name.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site