Psychics/I met a guy who happens to know my brother...

QUESTION: ...while I was on vacation in Italy. We talk/Skype everyday, have much in common, and plan to meet up again in two  months. He's a Libra musician, I'm an Aries writer and fitness instructor--wow, we have amazing chemistry. But I'm petrified of falling in love with someone who might end up hurting me, and since we live on separate continents, how well do I really know who I'm dealing with? So my question is this: what do you pick up about this guy that's important for me to know? I am just having so much trouble, because of the distance, knowing what is real and what is my fear.

MANY thanks.

BD: 4.4.72

ANSWER: his birth year? his name?
are you currently in a mutually consented relationship together? if so, how long now?
or are you both single?

QUESTION: His name is John, his DOB is 10/22/63, we are both single and we're planning to meet up in NY in January--hence, my question. We're both INFJ Myers-Briggs personality types, which is only about 1% of the population. He is quite attentive, so when he says he's not seeing anyone else, I do believe him. But I've never done this long distance thing before, and it requires a trust and faith that is hard for me to feel for anyone.

Your help is appreciated.

My profile states "I do not promise to answer your question in this brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment"

Receiving... I am feeling that you both have deep feelings for each other, but this is also under lock at present. John feels like he's the loyal type of guy like he's content with who he is, he has a lot of creative energy within himself where he forms ideas and plans for future.   

Further details refer to:
$10 Dating detective insight and advice (tells why you both met, and how things will progress)
$13 Feelings for you how does John really feel about you, what is he not telling you
$19 The One?! is John 'the one'
$37 Personality insight into thoughts, values, emotions & secrets (I only receive what is important for you to know)

Whatever decision you make Stacey, know that the thorns make the rose a rose.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there