Psychics/New Love

Question
Hello,

Can you see if I will end up in separation from my husband? There is no love and connection right now. Recently I get to know a guy Rick. We've been emailing a lot and do you think Rick and me will be together? Or will I stay with my husband?

Thank you so much for your help.

Lynda

Answer
Hi Linda, Its never a good feeling to me when I have to tell a person that their marriage will be over.But I feel your anguish over this situation. And I hope I am able to help u release some of it. U and your husband I feel are both good decent people. But u both have outgrown one another. And don't feel guilty he will be able to move on.. ( He is stronger than u think or know ) .. However there seem to be a problem between u and this other man. A blockage of some sort.. I'm thinking I know what it is.. But we would have to live chat on msn for me to know for sure.. U may email me at sonyaw123@yahoo.com if u wish to disuss. Further ..  

Psychics

Advisor Abby