Psychics/New Love

Can you see if I will end up in separation from my husband? There is no love and connection right now. Recently I get to know a guy Rick. We've been emailing a lot and do you think Rick and me will be together? Or will I stay with my husband?

Thank you so much for your help.

Hi Linda, Its never a good feeling to me when I have to tell a person that their marriage will be over.But I feel your anguish over this situation. And I hope I am able to help u release some of it. U and your husband I feel are both good decent people. But u both have outgrown one another. And don't feel guilty he will be able to move on.. ( He is stronger than u think or know ) .. However there seem to be a problem between u and this other man. A blockage of some sort.. I'm thinking I know what it is.. But we would have to live chat on msn for me to know for sure.. U may email me at if u wish to disuss. Further ..  

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics