Psychics/New love?

Question
Hi abby, im sophia born jan.11 1983 and im currently in a relationship but am uncertai and somewhat hesitant about it. My question for you is if youre seeing a new love thats meant for me entering my life? And if so what nationality or looks wise, personality etc. is he? My quest for true love has been a long and tiring one! Your guidance in this area would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Answer
Hi Sophia.. I feel and end to a relationship coming very soon. But this is actually a good thing because I feel u and this person have outgrown one another. I feel that u do have a soulmate But you have never met this person as of yet. I know it's hard to get to know a new person all over again and you are growing very tired of the same routine. There seems to be some blockages around your love life Sophia, This is why anytime u begin to feel an emotional connection to someone, Things quickly seem to go bad. I don't feel you are a woman who is very hard to please you are just looking for passion and a connection with a normal person. I would have to connect with you live to feel more about this blockage and about the soulmate whom is to come. You can reach me at www.Abbyshealing.com there we can chat live or you can call me :) Godbless

Psychics

Advisor Abby