Psychics/Pants and Tookie

Question
I know this sounds weird, but I have recently lost two of my animals. Tookie was 10 years old when she passed, and she was a large black Labrador dog. Pants was a 1 and a half year old golden Syrian hamster. It's beating me up inside because they both passed from disease. I need to know if either blames me and I was forgiven for my wrongdoings before they left. My name is Crystal, if that matters. :)

Answer
Crystal, I owe you such a huge apology and it has been a bit of a struggle to get back to you. I don't make promises I don't keep but after asking you for a little more time I had no further access to you in my AllExperts in box. I have been back to the support team with a number of attempts and they have finally re-instated your question so that I can answer you. I am so sorry for this delay but I am releived that I am now able to contact you again.
How could I not answer someone who named their pets Pants and Tookie?! - I just love these names. I am sorry to hear you have lost them - I know only too well the pain you must be feeling. I have taken in many injured animals over the years and failed many times to keep them alive - I've buried many furry friends that died under my supervision and care. My lovely dog Scoobs died in labour and yet I didnt even realise she was pregnant. I could go on and on, really.

Let's take a general look at animals and then we can talk about Pants and Tookie. All phsysical beings are expression of non-physical energy - no exceptions. That energy that comes before physical form is individual and eternal in nature but it is also evolving and expanding in consciousness. It is the nature of all living things to evolve, from galaxies to one celled ameba in the ocean. Each species evolves according to it's type. The animals on our planet come forth again and again and again to evolve the species that they are through their physical experience. This is a process over millions of years - we are a recent species at this on this planet. Animals are all born with the knowledge that they are here temporarily and nothing in their experience teaches them otherwise. They know that in coming forth into physical existence many of the them are going to be food for another species. We as a species are quickly socialised into fearing death, disease, the process of dying, the moment of death - which is only ever a transition moment when we return to our original non-physical state. Animals are not taught to fear their end and they don't mind dying since they know their eternal nature - they pop in and out of existence like we blink our eyelids - no sweat at all, whether they get hit by a truck, become a meal for another species or get sick and die - its all very very OK from their perspective and understanding - which is so much more accurate than what we have evolved to teach ourselves about life and death. We generally see birth as some kind of accident and death as a tragedy to be avoided at all costs - our furry friends are way ahead of us on this one and they remember while we are quickly trained to forget.

So ... Pants and Tookie are non-physical conscious eternal expanding energy according to the species to which they belong. They express part of their conscious being in physical form for the purpose of expansion and the joy of physcial life and they know they get to come back again and again. Pants and Tookie are already expressed in physical form again and feel nothing but continued appreciation for their expansion as conscious beings - including deep appreciation for every moment that they spent with you. In the future, Tookie will re-enter your life and when she does you will recognise her character traits and she will take an instant shine to you, but she may not be your dog as such, that is yet to be decided.

So Crystal no need to feel any negative emotional about the process, circumstances or the point of death of Pants and Tookie - it was no big deal for them and it doesn't have to be for you either. They are gratfeul - far more grateful to you than you can imagine from your physical perspective.

I hope, after all this wait, I have been able to say things that are meaningful and helpful to you as well as being true. Again, please accept my sincere apologies that you had to wait but I'm grateful that I eventually got your question back and have been able to answer it. Please also accept my very best wishes and most importantly continue to enjoy the wonderful variety of species that we are fortunate enough to share our planet with. Roy Pierce

Psychics

Roy Pierce