Psychics/please help

QUESTION: Dear Serena,

PLease tell me when I will find the love of my life. PLease tell me when I will find my lawfully wedded hubby. my name is Yelena my birthday is june 28/1986

thank you,

ANSWER: Are you currently single?
Do you have a guy in mind? If so is he single? his first name? his birth year?

QUESTION: No I'm single and no guy in mind.
Thank you in advance,

My profile states "I do not promise to answer your question in this brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment"

Receiving... I feel you will only meet your long-term guy when you start realizing that you really truly want to aim for something long-term, and put in the hard work to make it come into being. You accept that this realization is needed when new energies are needed which comes about in the form of moving house or job. And you understand that all this is needed to find the guy when you have a sense of inner peace within you.

$33 True Love gives an insight into who your soul longs for, with personality and what is stopping him from meeting you.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there