Psychics/PLEASE HELP

Question
Dearest Eclipse,
I am so lost right now, please help me out... my ex-fiancee and we broke up 6 month ago i still think about him and miss him all the time. now that we broke up he will be married to another girl in june.. I want this to stop. I want to find the love of my life when will I find him???? when will he pain stop??? please help june 28/1986

Answer
Hello Yelena
I need your time of birth (if known) and place (city & state) of birth and hopefully I can help you find your way from being lost.
I didn't get a reply from you but fortunately someone came forth for you to relay a message if you want a date as to when someone new will appear in your life I will need the info I asked for though....

Your optimism and abiding positive energy give you a great ability to give and to receive love. They are also the root of your own potential for success.
if there is a choice that needs to be made, ruminate and let your mind guide the decision. Logic, in this case, is a better guide than intuition. Be prepared to make a major decision in your life, likely one that will shape the next chapter of your life. Part of your past has finally released its hold on you, and you are now in position to face the future.
There will likely be a pleasant chapter of your life, wherein your emotional and spiritual needs are satisfied. you will achieve your goals, but not in the time frame you had hoped for. You will face setbacks, and in order to succeed you will need to take care to avoid becoming too hesitant or timid. Progress may be slow or difficult, but it is possible - just be patient. It seems you are overlooking someone who wants to be there for you.  I am glad to see it was your choice that decided to break this relationship even if you feel as if you had no choice or probably feel as if it was forced upon you to make this choice whatever the reason be very positive it was DESTINED to be so you MUST come to this realization and let the pain go if not you will not continue to follow thru to the arms of who you are truly destined to be with.  I show some form of travel and if not so then it may also be a sudden decision you will make not necessarily one you control, BUT it will bring with it new challenges.
Best wishes and Many Blessings  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp