Psychics/Am I Pregnant?

Me and my fiance have been trying for a baby for over a year now. We did manage to have one..but soon taking away to be with angels and God. We are hoping that we have a bundle of joy inside as we speak...because since my miscarriage, which was 10 weeks ago..i still til this day have no clue why i haven't started my menstrual cycle...I do hope that you can tell me if i am or not? And if there is anyway possible that you could tell me what gender i may be having? If i am not pregnant, i would like to know (if possible) when will be the next miracle that will be arriving? Thanks for reading, and i do hope i hear back from you ASAP!!! Thanks!!!

Hi there ! in all honesty I'm not able to answer this question for you at this time but I do hope the best for you and I believe if it's in God's will for you to have a child he will give you the child at the right time but it is all about timing take care God bless

At a young age of 13 I began to relies that my seances dreams and intuition was much different of those in my age group . My visions at one point helped me to save my sisters life at this age and that's when I knew that my gift and calling was not To please my self but devote my life to using this gift to help others . By age 15 i began to become well known to those in my community a small town in illinois in witch I grew up in . I was always giving advice to close friends and family. By age 18 I decided To let my gift out to the world and the experience has been life changing. With thousands of readings I do per year I have relies That with each person I find my gift growing stronger each time . I have now been on many local radio stations and interviewed For sport predictions for major league events . I have my own established website for over 5 years. With over 250,000 visitors and Counting . And now I am ready to share my experience and 99.9 percent accuracy readings with all experts.

Over 200 hours of meditation schooling at Illinois school of yoga Graduate of Barry Barkley hypnotherapy 1998

I do keep all my clients private and confidential