Psychics/Question

Question
Hi Winged Wolf,

I have been getting sleep paralysis since young and would like your insights about this. Why does it happen and what can I do to stop it? I seem to have some psychic abilities however am really afraid of "seeing" the unknown. What is my purpose in life too?

Wish you have an awesome day ahead and thank you so much in advance for your time.

Marilyn

Answer
I'm only able to give a partial answer to this, as I do not do readings.

First, sleep paralysis is a sleep disorder, and if this is an issue for you, you should consult a physician.  It is not metaphysical in any way.  Folks who have psi abilities are prone to sleep disorders, however, so it's not that unusual.

Second, fear of the unknown is a normal human instinct.  What we don't know might possibly be dangerous, so for most species, approaching the unfamiliar with cautious is a survival tactic.  However, courage is continuing in spite of fear.  Once you 'see' something, it's no longer unknown...  There are a lot of very strange things in this world, which most people do not acknowledge, but they exist whether you know about them or not.  Isn't it better to know than to be taken by surprise?

Third, Only you can decide what your purpose in life is.  It is what you make of it.

Psychics

Winged Wolf