Psychics/Question

Question
Hi Abby,

I have been getting sleep paralysis since young and would like your insights about this. Why does it happen and what can I do to stop it? I seem to have some psychic abilities however am really afraid of "seeing" the unknown. What is my purpose in life too?

Wish you have an awesome day ahead and thank you so much in advance for your time.

Marilyn

Answer
I feel that this is a spiritual problem but the only way for me to know for sure would be for you and I to have a live chat we can do this through MSN messenger email me your information and I will add you and we can chat about this situation good luck and God bless...sonyaw123@yahoo.com

Psychics

Advisor Abby