Psychics/Question on Sleep Paralysis

Question
Dear Inbal,

I have been getting sleep paralysis since young and would like your insights about this. Why does it happen and what can I do to stop it? I seem to have some psychic abilities however am really afraid of "seeing" the unknown.

Name: Marilyn
Dob: 21 may 1982
Gender: female

Wish you have an awesome day ahead and thank you so much in advance for your time.

Marilyn

Answer
i have checked the tarot and numerology in regard to your problem and I am happy to tell you there is nothing wrong on the physical side meaning it can be changed with practice of several methods like meditation , yoga and most of all a treatment with NLP if you have any one doing this around your area. other then that it is in your nature to be active and you love to do things where you are the boss so maybe you need to release some extra energy within you by working out although I would also suggest to check your spine as it is the most soft point in your body and maybe your sleeping issue relate to it.
so to sum all this, working out to release extra energy, meditate and yoga practice will all help you change your condition
good luck

Psychics

Inbal