Psychics/Re-unite

Question
QUESTION: Hello, I was wondering if I will get back together with my ex-boyfriend his dob 03/26/86 and mine is 02/03/80. I love him so much and I truly feel as if he is my soulmate.

ANSWER: Your ex-boyfriend's first name?
How long was your previous relationship?
And when did you both break-up?

QUESTION: His name: Ernest....our relationship lasted from Feb 2012 until last Wednesday

Answer
My profile states "I do not promise to answer your question in this brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment"

Receiving - Yes Tiah, I can feel yearning within you for Ernest; while he isn't treating you with this same level of love that you are giving to him. But this is because you put Ernest onto a pedestal and he felt with time he couldn't be himself, and he felt like he didn't want to go on pretending. Commitment issues is what I feel from him, I feel he's thinking about things hence the separation. I feel he will come back or is it another relationship I am feeling... we can explore in depth if you wish.

$37 will Ernest contact again
$13 how does he feel about you?
$22 Past Life explore why you came together in this lifetime, was it for a long-term relationship? or just this short one?

Psychics

Gipsy