any relationship will come to my life ? dob: 2/2/74, female, living in malaysia, birth of place: sabah, malaysia. First name : Lim, thanks

hello dear
i feel a relationship is waiting for you very soon by the spring of this year
but i must tell you some thing in private and this question was left open  come visit me at a website i work for i do not charge you give you a free reading  
we can chat live here on the home page just ask for michael  

Top #1 psychic To the asian culture ! I have found a great connection with the asian culture !!! As a Psychic counselor, I can advise on all love issues,I can help you through all confusing circles of life, My visions allow me to see deep into the minds of your lovers, to find out whats going on ,I will be completely honest with you even if it is not what you want to hear,I am also a certified specialist in providing spell,I will give you a accurate and positive tarot, runes, or palm reading that will answer your most difficult questions on relationships, career, home, love, money, and happiness. My Predictions are highly accurate,I am able to reunite lovers no matter the time or distance.I am gifted with the ability to see into your past,present and future My psychic gifts and powers of insight come from ancient ancestors of my tribe.I will only tell you what I feel is the truth, good or bad, but in the end, it is to help guide you along the more straight and narrow path.I will honestly tell you what I see.Through my deep meditation i can reveal things to you that will surprise you and amaze you.

Over twenty years experience working in group settings and with individuals on a one to one basis. I have worked in England, Europe, America and the Middle East, and have now extended my services to working online through Liveperson. Also experience in deep soul readings.

Counselling Level 4 Diploma -Cambridge Certified Vedic Astrologer Level 1 and Level 2 Certified Numerologist - AMANF Diploma in Professional Spiritual Healing - BSYA Diploma in Professional Stress Consultancy - MASC