Psychics/relationship

Question
QUESTION: My husband has been transferred to another state for work. Will we be living seperatly for a long time? Will our marriage survive this?

ANSWER: your birth year? his birth year? his first name?
how long have you been in a relationship for?

QUESTION: Mine is 1976, his is 1966. His first name is john but he goes by his middle name, Brent. We've been married
Almost 2 years and dated 3 1/2 yrs before that.
Thanks!
Melea

Answer
My profile states "I do not promise to answer your question in this brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment"

Receiving... Trust is the strong message to you Melea, without trust your relationship of 6 years will fall to pieces. It's easy to think that there are too many responsibilities placed upon you, and look at the dismal side. But ask yourself what love truly is, and let the energies of this true meaning heal you. As for time, love doesn't know the meaning of time.

$22 Challenges helps you understand how to continue to grow together as a couple
$37 Deeper insight dives deeper than normal
$19 mini insight skips the surface, also giving advice and current future direction  

Psychics

Gipsy