QUESTION: I am entering into a long distance relationship next year, and I am curious will it or last or not? Will my boyfriend and I stay together for long and have a happy relationship? Will we live together one day? I am very curious of my future with him.

ANSWER: your birth year? his birth year? his first name?
how long have you been in a relationship with him?

QUESTION: My birth year is 1994 and so is his. His name is Dominic. We have been dating a year.

"I do not promise to answer your question in this brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment" Free brief reading Monique it feels like you feel this LDR will be hard work, but Dominic is wishing you will do so. Overall I feel there is hope and potential for the long-term future together.

For clarification,
$13 Feelings for you insight into how Dominic truly feels about you
$19 Mini insight about 500 words brief look at the current future and how to fix things
$19 is he 'the one'?  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there