Hi Psychic helper, do you see a relationship happening between me and a man I have recently met? My name is Penny DOB 4th September 1969, his name is Peter 1st November 1968. Thank you

I sense there is an attraction there but Peter is a difficult character to read and to figure out most times. He tends to have a challenging mind set to him when it comes to emotions and he's always going to leave you hanging and he's never going to give straight answers. I felt a lot of anxiety around dating him as well as confusion at times to what his true feelings are.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.