Psychics/Relationship

Question
Hi Psychic helper, do you see a relationship happening between me and a man I have recently met? My name is Penny DOB 4th September 1969, his name is Peter 1st November 1968. Thank you

Answer
Penny
I sense there is an attraction there but Peter is a difficult character to read and to figure out most times. He tends to have a challenging mind set to him when it comes to emotions and he's always going to leave you hanging and he's never going to give straight answers. I felt a lot of anxiety around dating him as well as confusion at times to what his true feelings are.  

Psychics

psychichelper