Psychics/Relationship issue

Hi, we were dating for 4 years and then got engaged. I moved in with him in his city after the engagement. But some issues came up and he felt that we cant be happy together and get married so he asked me to leave. I came back to my old city but i cant live without him. I tried to sort out all difference and make him understand that his fears will be taken care of.i have realized my mistakes and asked his forgiveness several times. He says he has forgiven me but cant be with me anymore. I am constantly trying to work this out with him but he is so hurt by what i did that he is not ready to take another chance. He loves me a lot but says we will not be happy together.  But he is adamant.
My question- Will he come back, will we get married?
His name is Rishi and date of birth- 28 july 1977
my date of birth- 30 april 1979. Place of birth for both of us is India.

I am sorry to tell you but it is not only you that did wrong there it seem he is not interested in making long term commitment and the reasons involve also possible influence from his family about this. more then that numerology suggest this is not your one and only and that its not a must the two of you will marry . of course he can change his  mind million times of and on but eventually he will not marry you so maybe best is instead of trying to fix everything for him , that you will cut away and move on with your life, surely you can live without him it will just take some time to let go and not hurting over it and since your very emotional in your nature its likely that your hurting more then he does and I am sorry about that but its best then if you find yourself married to a guy who do not know really what is love.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site