I have been through a Terri le divorce after 17 years and have been alone for over a year. A little over a month ago I reconnected with a man I knew when I was younger named Jarrod. Things have been wonderful and I never thought I could be this happy. Can you tell me what you forsee in our future or give me any kind of timeline? I really appreciate all your help!!

Jenn Rock
DOB 6/6/74

Hello and thank you for contacting me sorry in the delay for a reply back as I have been so busy answering others .
From the information you provided I can deathly feel strong connection between you and him. and I know that he feels it to
I feel that you and him have a past life connection this is why the connection in this life seem so strong
I definitely feel you and him are meant to be together but there are some obstacles and some blockages I feel standing in the way some of these obstacles and blockages have already occurred and some of them are wanting to occur in this new year I would like to explain to  you the steps you can take to prevent the same pattern from happening between you and Jared that has so many times hAppened with  lovers in the past. It is hard to explain and give you a full detail reading through email.  If you can I would love for you to visit my website here we can chat live one-on-one free of charge. you can click to chat or you can call me on my personal business line here I will be able to give you a full detail reading to explain to everything I see and feel. This new year is holding a lot for you but like I said they're certain steps you have to take in order to allow this year to be the best year yet

I hope to hear from you soon have a great night

At a young age of 13 I began to relies that my seances dreams and intuition was much different of those in my age group . My visions at one point helped me to save my sisters life at this age and that's when I knew that my gift and calling was not To please my self but devote my life to using this gift to help others . By age 15 i began to become well known to those in my community a small town in illinois in witch I grew up in . I was always giving advice to close friends and family. By age 18 I decided To let my gift out to the world and the experience has been life changing. With thousands of readings I do per year I have relies That with each person I find my gift growing stronger each time . I have now been on many local radio stations and interviewed For sport predictions for major league events . I have my own established website for over 5 years. With over 250,000 visitors and Counting . And now I am ready to share my experience and 99.9 percent accuracy readings with all experts.

Over 200 hours of meditation schooling at Illinois school of yoga Graduate of Barry Barkley hypnotherapy 1998

I do keep all my clients private and confidential