Psychics/Relationships

Question
I started dating a foreign exchange student my senior year of high school, and she moved back to Norway. We have remained in love and I am going to visit her in a month. She plans on coming back next year to go to college with me. How long is it going to last?

Answer
Hi Mitch, I feel this relationship is meant to go somewhere for sure. But being she is far away I must tell u that will create some issues. And there are also other underlying influences that I see have been causing some division here. I can't know for sure unless I connect with u live and feel the energies stronger.. Here is my website of u wish to speak further.. Www.Abbyshealings.com Best Wishes :)

Psychics

Advisor Abby