I started dating a foreign exchange student my senior year of high school, and she moved back to Norway. We have remained in love and I am going to visit her in a month. She plans on coming back next year to go to college with me. How long is it going to last?

Hi Mitch, I feel this relationship is meant to go somewhere for sure. But being she is far away I must tell u that will create some issues. And there are also other underlying influences that I see have been causing some division here. I can't know for sure unless I connect with u live and feel the energies stronger.. Here is my website of u wish to speak further.. Best Wishes :)

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics