Psychics/Response to you

I have tried to call the number was told it was wrong, then I sent a email and it was returned so hopefully you can call or email me

I don't have yahoo messenger only have Internet on my phone. Can we e-mail or could you call me at ? I want to thank you for helping people like me who need guidance. I'm 38 and both my parents are deceased. It's hard without guidance. Thank you again do much. I hope this relationship ends in marriage one day.

Jenn Rock
A very happy Jenn

Hi am not sure why like I said I'm having tech difficulties tonight if you can send me a response with your  email and I will email you back or you can try visiting my website and if the chat box says online you can click to chat with me live

At a young age of 13 I began to relies that my seances dreams and intuition was much different of those in my age group . My visions at one point helped me to save my sisters life at this age and that's when I knew that my gift and calling was not To please my self but devote my life to using this gift to help others . By age 15 i began to become well known to those in my community a small town in illinois in witch I grew up in . I was always giving advice to close friends and family. By age 18 I decided To let my gift out to the world and the experience has been life changing. With thousands of readings I do per year I have relies That with each person I find my gift growing stronger each time . I have now been on many local radio stations and interviewed For sport predictions for major league events . I have my own established website for over 5 years. With over 250,000 visitors and Counting . And now I am ready to share my experience and 99.9 percent accuracy readings with all experts.

Over 200 hours of meditation schooling at Illinois school of yoga Graduate of Barry Barkley hypnotherapy 1998

I do keep all my clients private and confidential