Psychics/Are we right for eachother?

Candice Mills, Female, Wales UK,12/10/1986
James Jeffery Phillip Davies, Male, Wales UK 05/06/1982

After 8 years of our ups and downs are we right for eachother? I love james but sometimes I feel there is a side to him I still don't know?

Thanks for your time

Terms of service: 100% accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as working with energy requires participation of a human being, who is not perfect. I only receive information for your highest good and others involved, not necessarily what you want to hear. But nothing is definite, as your own free will, choices you make, and the nature of life itself can alter the course of your path. Anyone who guarantees 100% accuracy is being less than honest. Anything that can be foreseen can be changed (this is the gift of foresight). As stated in my profile, I do not promise to answer your question in this free brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment.

Free service: I can feel how much you're questioning things Candice, and wanting to end things... James's personality can be challenging, because he's faced a lot of challenges that have made him as serious as he is. But this is who he is, it doesn't necessarily mean he's a bad guy. It's suited him fine. Ask yourself Candice if it's James that is bothering you, or something within yourself that is struggling. He feels as vulnerable as any other person, but he just doesn't express himself, not because he doesn't want to; but because he cannot. If you plan on staying with James, learn to appreciate him for who he is, rather than trying to change him for who you want him to be.

I like the quote by Carl Jung, "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves"

Feelings for you
is he 'the one'
mini insight
Deeper insight

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there