Psychics/School and Career Choice

I'm a previous law student who's thinking about switching to a study in film. This would mean me leaving home and flying to a completely different country to undertake my studies. It costs a lot, but with a loan and a scholarship i'd be able to afford it. I just not sure if I'm making the best choice at this time or if i should just get rid of all doubt and go for it. what do you think?

I feel that you can be successful in anything that you put your mind to only because you are a very headstrong  type of woman but I do not see law in your future I feel that you would be more happy and successful in working in the film industry I say go for it.. I feel good things coming from this!!  :)  

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics