Psychics/School and Career Choice

Question
I'm a previous law student who's thinking about switching to a study in film. This would mean me leaving home and flying to a completely different country to undertake my studies. It costs a lot, but with a loan and a scholarship i'd be able to afford it. I just not sure if I'm making the best choice at this time or if i should just get rid of all doubt and go for it. what do you think?

Answer
I feel that you can be successful in anything that you put your mind to only because you are a very headstrong  type of woman but I do not see law in your future I feel that you would be more happy and successful in working in the film industry I say go for it.. I feel good things coming from this!!  :)  

Psychics

Advisor Abby