Psychics/Why am I seeing these auars and colors?

name Marcy dob 11 16 1987. age 25.

Hello, Abby. I was wondering if you can help me. I have been practicing seeing auras for a while, and the first time I saw them, I saw two white outlines behind my shoulder, and two sparks of light at the corner of my right eye. When I would practice seeing auras, I would just see transparent energy, near my head and shoulder area. Today I saw a string of colored green light, near my bed. I saw this twice, and in my bedroom, while I was praciticing seeing auras, I saw two sparks of yellow or gold light, near my stomach area. Are these my guides auras? I was told I am gifted with a psychic ability. I have had spiritual experieinces in the past. I was told I'm Clairovyant, and may be an aura analysist.

I think u r right and I feel u do have psychic ability.. The green that u had seen means money.. Money has been on your mind alot and the yellow means there is going to be an inner joy coming into your life very soon.. Nothing bad.. Get you some crystals .. I recommend a clear quartz and amethyst this will help u see clearly and understand more!! Goodluck and Godbless :)

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics