Psychics/Sexual Energy

Is there such a things as 'sexual' energy or energy associated primarily with sex and sexuality?

To a point, yes.  Core/life energy is generally associated with sex, though that is not the only thing it is associated with.  This is the same type of energy that is most frequently employed in martial arts chi-work.

In many cases, when people talk about 'sexual energy', or 'positive energy', etc, what they're really referring to is not a type of energy, but the pattern within the energy.  

Winged Wolf

I am not a 'psychic reader'--I don't do readings. (If you ask me whether you're going to get a job, whether your boyfriend really loves you, or where your missing keys are, I will reject the question). Again, I do NOT do readings of any kind. Ask yourself: "Does answering my question require the USE of a psychic ability?" If the answer is yes, ask someone who does readings. I provide information and support FOR psychics. If you have unusual abilities and need help understanding how to learn to control them and how to deal with them, I can most likely help you.

I am an energy worker and psion with over 20 years experience.

The Psion Guild

I have written "Beginning Psionics: A Psionics Training Manual" and "The Care and Feeding of Vampires: An Energy-Workers' Guide to Real Vampirism", both of which are published through Lulu and have received excellent reviews.

High school graduate, extensively self-taught and mentored by other experienced practitioners.

Through Eclipse Metaphysical, I have hundreds of satisfied customers.