Psychics/Will we be together?

Thank you in advance for your services on here. I really appreciate your time to answer my question and am in anticipation of your answer!

Will James (1981) and I (1971) be together in a committed love relationship in the near future?

Blessings, Jen

ANSWER: are you both in a mutually consented relationship? if so, how long for?
are you both dating each other?
what's the status of your relationship with James?

QUESTION: Thank you for your reply! We aren't  in a relationship, we are just friends at this stage.

Terms of service: 100% accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as working with energy requires participation of a human being, who is not perfect. I only receive information for your highest good and others involved, not necessarily what you want to hear. But nothing is definite, as your own free will, choices you make, and the nature of life itself can alter the course of your path. Anyone who guarantees 100% accuracy is being less than honest. Anything that can be foreseen can be changed (this is the gift of foresight). As stated in my profile, I do not promise to answer your question in this free brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment.

Free service: It feels Jen like you are just grabbing the first opportunity that is in reach of you (James) as you can't be asked to look any further, what if 'the one' never comes along. But there's something James is not telling you about himself. And IF a relationship does happen between both of you, it won't be anything serious, or long-term really, because you'd just be settling for whatever because its there.

$10 Dating detective insight and advice
$13 Feelings for you insight into how James truly feels about you, what hasn't he said.
$19 is he 'the one'
$33 True Love who your soul is yearning for, who he is and when you will meet  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there