Psychics/I wish I said goodbye before he passed on

Question
name Marcy dob 11 16 1987. age 24. Other person asking name James Wilks Rowe. passed at the age of 70.

Hi, Roy. I feel very sad, because my uncle, named James, passed away on Thursday, at the age of 70. My uncle was a miniter, and was a Christian. I loved him very much, like a father, and he saw me as his daughter, even though I was his neice, I will miss him. I wish I told him goodbye, before he passed away in his sleep. I spoke to my brother Marcus, who still helps me when he can in spirit, to tell my uncle that I will miss him dearly.

Answer
Marcy, please don't worry and honestly, forget about this goodbye thing - it's only his physical form that has gone past it's sell-by date. He is now non-physical and fully alive - say Hello, not goodbye, welcome him and congratulate him on his transition to his full non-physical self after an amazing life experience in physical form. If you greet him and share his joy and appreciation of all that is then you will also feel his presence and love and really know that he continues to be with you. I don't mean at all to make light of death or ignore your sadness, I just mean to assure you that your grief, while understandable, is not really necessary. I get that you miss his physical form but James your uncle is as real and alive as he ever was and even more available and present to you know than ever before. With all the love and respect in my heart, I encourage you to say Hello - not fester and vex over not saying goodbye. Even if you got chance to say goodbye it would kind have been  waste of time anyway since James didn't go anywhere, he just made a transition from physical form to non-physical self. Get ready for dream - James will loving and with much humour let you know you are in a pickle over nothing - very soon you will be chuckling at yout own sadness! I promise. Best wishes to you and come back to me if you feel I may be able to help you further, Roy Pierce

Psychics

Roy Pierce