Psychics/Will he or won't he?

Question
Exactly a month ago I (Sag of 1988) broke up with a very lovely man (Taurus of 1979) because it was for the best at the time. I left the door open for him to come back. He did contact me last week to wish me happy birthday, but I tried not to read too much into it - I want him to say that he wants me back without me having to guess it. I am unsure whether he will come back to me though, regardless of the good times we had together, but I don't want to keep myself on hold either. Will we ever get back together to try again and would it last?

Answer
Hi Kadi.. There is a very big problem.. It's not that he doesn't love you. Or that you don't live him.. It more than that. There is a very big underlying spiritual blockage in and around your love life .. This is why any time u have loved or became emotionally attached to anyone , Something negative stops is blocks it or ends it.. U need help with this. If u want to discuss this further contact me at www.Abbyshealing.com Goodluck and Godbless!  

Psychics

Advisor Abby