Psychics/Will he or won't he?

Exactly a month ago I (Sag of 1988) broke up with a very lovely man (Taurus of 1979) because it was for the best at the time. I left the door open for him to come back. He did contact me last week to wish me happy birthday, but I tried not to read too much into it - I want him to say that he wants me back without me having to guess it. I am unsure whether he will come back to me though, regardless of the good times we had together, but I don't want to keep myself on hold either. Will we ever get back together to try again and would it last?

Hi Kadi.. There is a very big problem.. It's not that he doesn't love you. Or that you don't live him.. It more than that. There is a very big underlying spiritual blockage in and around your love life .. This is why any time u have loved or became emotionally attached to anyone , Something negative stops is blocks it or ends it.. U need help with this. If u want to discuss this further contact me at Goodluck and Godbless!  

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics