Psychics/Will It Last?

Question
My name's Christina 09/20/1980
His name is Michael 06/04/1963

I'm a Certified Paralegal with two boys, 12 and 5.  He's a corporate pilot with an 18 year old son.

I'm very huge on accountability & suffering consequences for bad choices.  He overly coddled his son & his child's a slob & a very irresponsible 18 year old.  We are very in love, both extremely strong-willed & fairly intelligent.  

Thoughts?

Answer
Numerology shouts all over there is so much feelings there and so very little logic and that you were already married in past live to each other, but I am also a very practical witch and aware of how reality is sometimes a bitch (mind my language)  so I just shuffled the tarot and asked what will become of this and they said he will not be able to handle it for long term , and is already a bit overwhelmed. I know he is charming I know people just like him right away and want to give him stuff and I know your a very intuitive woman much mature over your age and have much charm of yourself  but I cant promise you it will hold for long terms. sorry. If to suggest what will be great to do is enjoy each other company, no obligations no titles , more like friends with benefits because that might help the two of you stay close for a while.

Psychics

Inbal