Psychics/Is he the one?

Hi, I fell in love with a man whom I dated for a couple of months. Then suddenly he seemed to just stop showing interest. I haven't seen him for two months now. I still think about him and miss him. Is he also thinking about me and will he come back? Are we ment to be together?

Hello Rose, I do feel a very strong and good connection between you and this Man and I do feel that he is thinking about you but there seems to be a driving force around you that pushes men away as soon as you become emotionally attached to them.  Also I feel he has some fear of commitment Because he has been hurt in the past, But then again so have you Yet you are ready to move on. I honestly do see a possible soulmate connection here because I feel u have opened up to this man very quickly and that is very unlike u.. The only way I can know for sure is for us to have a live chat.. U can contact me at my website for this..

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics