Robin (Female) My Birthdate is April 7, 1977

Where do you see my Photography Career heading?

Thank You. :)

i am truly sorry, I mis-read your question and I apologize for giving you the worst of my talents. Today. We all have off days I suppose.  Many good thoughts to you.

In the future,  I think you need to stick to your own ideas and thoughts.. I feel like you might clash with the instructor a little and have different views and thoughts and the teacher might try to stop you from some of your thoughts. Don't let this happen. I actually see a really great talent in you but you need to be true to what you want to do and not let someone change that . If you do this.. you will see success.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.