Psychics/Career

Question
Date of Birth :10/Nov/1980
Time :         5:33 AM
Place:         Rawatbhata, Rajasthan (Near Kota Dist), India
Long & Lat:    24.9300° N, 75.5800° E
GMT          +5:30

Question: I am technical Writer by profession. Computer Engineer by Education. I have always been unsatisfied with my career and finances. Is this the right profile for me or should I change my profile?
How will be my financial situation in my life. Will it improve any time?

Answer
naturally according to numerology you are never satisfied much as you have in you the motivation and ambition to always seek for more in life and not always share the burden or the credit with others
if you seek true happiness you need to learn how to share how to give how to be unconditional care taker.
as for your finance you have it in you to create finance it looks like if you wish to improve it you will have to change your location and a chance like that is coming your way within a month
as for the professional choice you made there is nothing wrong with it and in many other places in the world it consider advanced enough to make a living from so no need to change it.
good luck

Psychics

Inbal