Psychics/Career direction

Question
My name is Alexa, and I am a female that currently lives in Indiana. My birthday is 12/27/1990. I have tan skin, shoulder length dark hair, about 5 foot 2 inches tall with dark brown eyes.

I am currently attending university to acquire a programming degree. I am very interested in entrepreneurship and want to be in the best location for the kind of career I want (software engineer). I believe that I need to live in the San Francisco bay area, because that is where all the major tech companies are. I have applied to about 25 jobs in that area, because I need a job before I move out there. My questions are:

1. I am trying very hard at getting my application out there, will I get a job offer for a career in San Francisco?

2. Is San Francisco even the place for me? I also have considered New York, NY because I fell in love with a company there, even though it is a long shot.

3. I have applied to so many companies, if I get multiple offers, what one should I take?

Ideally, I would love to live on either the West coast or East coast. But will accept the best offer that comes my way.

Thanks!

Answer
hello Alexa
Did not want you to start the New years without an answer as this called out to me in the pool area....
Expand your options - with you I heard New York - but to try New Jersey as well...I heard California but not Sanfrancisco to try Irving....or something like that ...in California...
Also Florida is being said as well...I cannot get complete info as to dates when opportunity or interview shows...because in career one does not need to know your appearance...
You will get offers...but I cannot look deeply as it takes more than just your date of birth.
BUT your question called for me to answer in what I needed to give you so good luck to you.
May your new years have you decisive in your career choice.

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp