Hi my name is Joanne, birthday is 24/11/1976. My daughter Justine born 23/05/2000 has been dancing jazz, tap and contemporary for a number of years now. My question is will she ever get recognised as being a great dancer with talent or is it time we move to a different dance school? I see the constant dedication by my daughter and I see the sadness in her eyes and heart as the same children get trophies every year. My heart breaks for her and I don't know what to do. Please help me to help her, thank-you for your time.

I truly believe that your daughter is doing her best and trying her best and she is talented and I do feel she has a good future ahead of her.. but she is not in the right school. Where she is , the confidence is dropping fast and she is not getting the encouragement she needs. The school likes her and does encourage her but it seems to be the same kids always getting all the attention right? I think she has done all she can and learned all she can with her current group and its time to find a better fitting group.  

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.