Hello my name is Joanne and my date of birth is 24/11/1976. My question is about my daughter Justine born on the 23/05/2000. Justine has been dancing jazz, tap and contemporary for a few years. Is this the right dance school for Justine or should I move her to another dance school? Thank you for your time

My feelings about this is the girl is not fitting in well. I felt an immense pressure from her and a deep resentment towards someone in the dancing class as well as the person in charge. I feel the school is ok, but its not going to help her excel to reach her dreams.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.