Psychics/daughter

Question
Hello my name is Joanne and my date of birth is 24/11/1976. My question is about my daughter Justine born on the 23/05/2000. Justine has been dancing jazz, tap and contemporary for a few years. Is this the right dance school for Justine or should I move her to another dance school? Thank you for your time

Answer
Joanne
My feelings about this is the girl is not fitting in well. I felt an immense pressure from her and a deep resentment towards someone in the dancing class as well as the person in charge. I feel the school is ok, but its not going to help her excel to reach her dreams.  

Psychics

psychichelper