Psychics/Disconnected

Question
My d.o.b. Is 7-25-1992. I have an estranged relationship with my parents which has effected my relationship with my father's side of the family. I rarely visit and never call and when i do see them they are angry at me for not keeping in touch, but they dont try to reach out to me either. I have alot going on in my life and i distance myself from others when i am unhappy. I wish they would understand but they are only thinking about how they feel. Whenever i try to build courage to contact them i procrastinate. I am afraid or just dont want to be ridiculed for being distant. They are not exactly there with open arms. Its seems so much easier to stay away but i feel guilt. Why am i being pulled in different directions with my emotions and how can i fix this so they can understand?

Answer
Hello and thank you for contacting me with your question at this time I feel you should keep your distance from the family if they do not appreciate when you do come around and show that they care about you then I do not blame you for not wanting to go around them.. So stay away and when or if they do contact you let them know how you feel you must talk this out to resolve the problem there is no other way good luck God bless

Psychics

Advisor Abby