QUESTION: It's hard for me to sum up in words my question and this a bit of a shot in the dark. I've felt very locked inside myself, and calling myself depressed isn't a laughing matter anymore. I've always been interested in astrology and numerology, and from what Ive read I'm currently supposed to be in a big turning point of my life, possibly at the tip of the mountain maybe now. I'm most interested in my career aspirations... I want to be a musician. I got a tarrot reading from an older psychic and she told me the 2 friends I play music with make up a harmonious union... I wonder about one of them and their commitments. This was a few months ago... but gradually I personally have felt lost, my creativity seems to have vanished. I deliver pizzas and my mind seems to remain blank... just clear and I prefer to drive with no noise lately... I met a lady recently but shes been bouncing back and forth with her ex, and I feel its over and I'm just a rebound. I could just be sad from that, but I'm worried I might be heading down an unsuccessful path. I believe in not worrying, but my thoughts have been so clouded I feel stuck. I don't even know what I'm asking for, but maybe just clarity for what I need to do and where I need to go. idk if my birthdate will help, but it's 11/03/1989

ANSWER: Please read my profile here carefully and find a way to ask clear question. if you feel you need a complete reading about your life your health and career and where are you going with it you can always purchase a read via my private link but over here i answer one question per person and it best be urgent one. I am here not only to publish the way I work but to volunteer for people who need urgent help and cant pay for it. by what you told me so far you might be a bit depressed indeed so maybe what you need is reality check. I suggest and I am very serious about it,. a visit of half hour into any OR close to your home and observing some suffering will give you a feeling of gratitude and you will find yourself in very happy condition  for having the great luck of health job and the ability to complain about existence. My dear. in times as such when people are busy surviving from starving, wars, illness and financial disaster, you sound very lucky to me and you need to know that . of course if there is one urgent question you still need to find and cant afford paying for you are welcome to ask it

QUESTION: You're very right. I need to ask myself what I'm thankful for more..., and it has already helped.  My one clear question is this... I was told by a psychic before that my music would be accepted by my audience... but to be aware of a toxic path I could go down. Am I on the verge of doing well with my musical career or am I going down that wrong path she mentioned. thank you for your kindness

I am sorry but I cant testify here on the work of other psychic
that  negative path can be the attitude you will hold toward your career
if you do your best you will be successful and the tarot suggest such possibility will come your way within two months from now. good luck

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site