Psychics/events in the coming months

My name is Patricia St.Hill, born January 29th 1959-I am female, and would like to ask you what do you see for me in the few months.

I see three things coming in . One is that a serious truth will be revealed to you, something that has been unspoken for many years will finally surface.
the second thing I feel is that you will be recognized for one of your talents which will lead to a strong and exciting possibilty for you.
the last thing I am seeing is that you should not give up hope. I feel there is a situation occuring in your life that is causing you unrest and I do feel that this is not something you should give up on. things are going to get better.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.