Psychics/EX connection

My Birthdate is April 7th 1977 David's is March 19th 1978

I always felt a deep connection with him. When I first met him back in 2006 when our eyes met I heard a huge crash sound that I knew was not external. I never believed in that happening until it happened to me. We dated on and off for 3 years due to complications (not with us personally) I decided to stop talking to him about 3 years ago. I still feel at times he thinks of me often and wants to talk but won't for some reason. I feel he is coming back into my life for some reason (as I am intuitive). I would like to know what you see happening between us. Thank you for your time.

although numerology suggest this was indeed strong connection as you familiar to each other from past live and has been married then (that is why you feel so strong to him) and also that your loyalty goes beyond limits (sometimes too much) because this is who you are naturally, I could not be sure that he feels the same as you are . considering the fact you are not speaking for three years now as you say it is possible that the only one holding to this connection currently is you. and I am sorry according to the tarot he is not coming back and most likely is already in relationship with another female. sometimes we tend to hold into a relationship we had because it feel safer then trying a new one and fail but life are about changes and you are a very loyal and caring being, it will be awful to think no one else will enjoy your love just  because. it is great time to let go and move on allowing yourself to love someone more worthy of your feelings.

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site