Psychics/Ever find love?

Hi Abby.

I don't know if i've already asked you a question before or how many questions i'm allowed to ask you, so if you can't answer feel free to reject it.

My name is Cindy. I was born on December 27, 1992.

I have never been in a relationship before. The closest i've been to one was when I was 16, however it ended in 2 days due to my social anxiety (which I have just started getting
counseling for). Will I ever find love or am I destined to end up alone?

Hi Cindy and thank you for contacting me with your question.. I feel many energies of lounge you some are good and some are not the ones that are not good are blocking your good luck in your love and personal life this is what is causing the social anxiety around you as well.. You first have to get rid of these negative energy's before you can find love and your soulmate if you want me to help you with this I will give you my phone number and explain to you what needs to be done good luck and God bless.. 954-665-4452

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics